APPLICATION FOR AUTHORIZATION TO WORK
AS MEDICAL DOCTOR IN GERMANY
the EUREGIO-Area between Aachen and Cologne the district government
of Cologne is responsable for giving the authorization to work as medical
doctor. Foreign doctors have to apply for such authorization, which
in Germany is called APPROBATION.
Approbation give the right, the authorization to work as doctor in Germany
with full responsability and without supervising of colleages. Usually
an regulary doctors comming from states outside the European Union need
an adjustment course that concludes with two exams. After passing this
exams the APPROBATION will be given permanent and lifelong.
and doctors from Non-EU-States are entitled to a license to practice
(APPROBATION) if they have a successful medical education outside the
EU, which is equivalent to training as a doctor in the Federal Republic
of Germany. Proof of equivalence of education acquired abroad is usually
provided by means of a knowledge examination, which covers the content
of the state final examination of a German medical study. Although there
is the theoretical possibility to provide proof of equivalence by a
so-called equivalence report. But the reality is, that usually noone
get a positive report or expertise. The way is to make an adjustment
course and finally making the exams for language (C1 - medical German)
and for general medical knowledge.
Before getting the APPROBATION doctors have to pass language examination C1 - medical German. The EU-ACADEMY FOR EMPLOYMENT & SOCIAL AFFAIRES is training the foreign doctors linguistically so that the required language level can be achieved. At the end there are the language exam B2 and the special language exam C1 - medical German.
NECESSARY DOCUMENTS FOR APPLICATION
Required documents are the following:
1. Personally signed applicationform in German (the Academy will support)
2. Current, short, personally signed CV with a description of the professional career; table of completed education and work performed in German language; (the Academy will support)
3. Proof of identity in the form of a certified copy of the passport
4. Criminal record extract of the country of origin
5. Penal declaration of the applicants
6. Medical certificate of fitness for health
7. Proof of completed medical education (diploma, scorecard, proof of practical training phases, etc.). The evidence of formal qualifications must give entitlement to the full and independent pursuit of the profession in the State of formation.
8. Health certificate of the highest health authority of the home country or study country, that you are entitled to the unrestricted exercise of the medical profession and that no professional or disciplinary measures have been taken or initiated against you.
The EU-ACADEMY OF EMPLOYMENT AND SOCIAL AFFAIRES will give informations and support in all matters. Also we can make the application in Germany for doctors if we are given a general power of attorney, which is certified y the German Ambassy in the home country of foreign doctors.
LANGUAGE TEST C1 - MEDICAL GERMAN
For getting the APPROBATION the language knowledge according to the international standardization on the level C1 is necessary. The recognized exam following our language training will be accepted by telc gGmbH. Afterwards we prepare for the special language examination before the commision aof the chamber of doctors of the disrict Northrhine in Düsseldorf.
ADJUSTMENT COURSE - 72 WEEKS
The EU-ACADEMY OF EMPLOYMENT AND SOCIAL AFFAIRES will train forreign docter for succesful examinations like written before. All the programm you find in "18-month education training". The first 20 weeks are language training A2 up to B2. Only with an exellent B2-level you can pass to the second and main step of the course. If you got good precourses in your home country, it may be is possible to step in directly in main course, starting from week 21.
ARBEIT & SOZIALES
Handelsregister-Nr.: HRA Aachen 9073
Im Eichelkamp 5
Telefon: +49 2403
- 88 17 402
Mit Urteil vom 12. Mai 1998 hat das Landgericht Hamburg entschieden, dass man durch das Setzen eines Links sich die Inhalte von gelinkten Seiten zueigen macht und ggf. mit zu verantworten hat. Dies kann, so das LG, nur dadurch verhindert werden, in dem man sich ausdrücklich von den Inhalten der verlinkten Seiten distanziert. Da wir auf unserer Homepage Links zu anderen Seiten im Internet haben, distanzieren wir uns hiermit von Inhalten jeglicher Art auf diesen verlinkten Seiten.